Einstein Plus: Practice Smart. . .Play Smart.
National Point Guard Camp
[There's no substitute for hard work,
unless you're working at the wrong things]
- Would you like to be a more effective point guard?
- Do you want to improve your leadership abilities?
- Could you use some expert help on improving your ball-handling skills?
- What can you do to stop a more talented opponent on defense?
- Could you do something to get more out of your teammates?
- Do you know some simple ways to reduce turnovers?
- Do you know how to get more calls to go your way?
- When is it productive to be upset and when isn't it?
- How do you stack up against others in basic skills?
- Are there things you can do to turn around an opponent's momentum?
- Are you practicing the right things?
- Is your attitude as good as you think it is?
- What is Einstein's Law and Advance Principle, Custer's Credo, and Leonardo's Law, and how can they make me a better point guard and player?
At the National Point Guard Camp, we will help you answer questions like these and we will work with you on improving your basketball ability. When you leave this camp, you will know much more about basketball then you do now. We're sure of that. You will see the game in a different light and, if you put forth any effort, you will be a better player. Our long experience, proven methods, capable staff, and controlled size will give you the basis for significant improvement. Plus, you'll probably have a lot of fun.
Who should attend National Point Guard Camp?
NPGC is open to young men and women who are at least upcoming high school freshmen.
We accept mature athletes only, as this is an intense program.
It is designed for serious athletes who are ready to listen and learn the little things that will improve their game.
Although most of the information is geared toward the point guard, it may be applied to every position on the court.